28 July 2010

Let Me Take You to the Movies, Shorty

Yeah your boy bangs
And this track is dedicated to all the ladies out there that like to go to the movies
Especially you girl.
Let me take you to the movies, Shorty
I'm sure later on you will be my baby
Let's sit down and just be by my side
I got the popcorn I know what else you like.

Hey Shorty, you really looking nice
Let me take you to the movie cause I know you like
You got nothing to worry about
Hold the popcorn and the drink
Let me pay the money so we can get in.

Now hold my hand
And take a step to the door
Be careful don't fall
Let's sit on those two chairs alone
Watching a movie
So we can see what's going on.

Last night, I went to the movies for the first time in a long time. I went to see 'Inception' because it got five stars from some reviewer I don't care about and because someone said the magic words "Cheap Tuesday". I can't help it. "Cheap" is like my mating call.

I didn't go with Bangs, however. Just making that clear.

I have to say, previews are awesome. There was this one where 389742983749837 things blew up in two and a half minutes. It had much bass and that guy with the deep voice who would still sound direly serious if he was talking about the hors d'oeuvres he made for his sister's coming-out party. I think the movie was called "Shit Blows Up."

'Inception', however, was amazing. There's absolutely nothing bad I can say about that movie; sarcastically, seriously or otherwise. You have to go see it. GO SEE IT. GO SEE IT NOW.

You're still here. GO!!!!! Even my cat said it was awesome, and she only heard the excited synopsis from me.

But riddle me this: did the top stop spinning at the end...?

1 comment:

  1. I am going to hold out for Shit Blows up 2 as sequels are always better than original films.

    ReplyDelete